Linda list and sells real estate and is licensed with Keller Williams Realty West. She specializes in St. Charles County Missouri and surrounding areas.
Things you might like to know about Linda
- Graduated from Col-Hi in Bartlesville, OK in 1967
- Graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 1971
- At college Linda was a member of Coed Affiliates Pershing Rifles and was the national commander in 1970-71
- As a military wife, Linda moved a lot, but her favorite time was the 4 years she spent in Germany
- After receiving her Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License in 1981, she earned her Graduate REALTORS® Institute (GRI) designation in 1984.
- Linda moved to Oklahoma in 1997 where she receive a Real Estate Broker’s License in 1998 and owned and managed her own company for 9 years
- When she moved back to St. Charles County in 2007, she receive a Real Estate Broker-Associate License.
Linda is a member of:
- Charles Association of REALTORS®
- Missouri Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Louis Metropolitan Area Regional Information System (MLS)
Real Estate Awards:
- Runner up for Rookie of the Year, 1982, Ira E. Berry (the largest company in St. Louis at the time.
- Local Achievement Chapter Ethics Award, 1983, St. Charles County Chapter of Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- Top produce in different companies, 1989, 1990, 2998-2007
- REALTOR-Associate® of the Year Award, 1992, St. Charles County Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Year Award, 1994, St. Charles County Chapter of Women’s Council of REALTORS®
Linda’s other activities include:
- Member of New Hope Presbyterian Church and sings in the choir
- Working on genealogy
- President, Pershing Rifles Alumni Association
- Director, The Pershing Rifles Group (a national not for profit organization
Linda’s Mission Statement:
It is my mission to constantly provide the highest quality, most innovative and personal real estate services, knowing that my client’s needs always come first. I will strive to prove value in excess of my client’s expectations while building mutual respect and long term relationships.
I will always be positive, helpful and enthusiastic, while always focusing on solutions, not challenges. I will take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy myself in the process. I adhere to the highest standards of ethical business practices.
About Keller Williams Realty West
If you are like a lot of people, you may never have heard of Keller Williams Realty West or the Keller William franchise. Once you work with us, you’ll discover why we are different!
Keller Williams started with one office in Austin, TX in 1983. This was a bad time to open a real estate company. But Keller Williams proved that their concept and culture really was different. The company grew and continues to grow and is now one of the largest real estate franchise companies.
Keller Williams Realty West was opened in 2007 and is constantly listing and selling home at a rate at a higher rate then the market.
Keller Williams Belief System in Action….
Win-Win – Or no deal
Integrity – Do the Right Thing
Commitment – In All Things
Customers – Always Come First
Communications – Seek First to Understand
Creativity – Ideas Before Results
Teamwork – Together Everyone Achieves More
Trust – Starts With Honesty
So now you’ve heard of Keller Williams Realty West.
If you would like to get to know Linda personally and find out how she can help you with buying or selling a homes, please fill in the form below to schedule a meeting. Make sure you give all the information so she can contact you.
Linda Grissette, Keller Williams Realty West is a licensed Broker-Associate in Missouri. 636-229-8722 All Keller Williams Realty West offices are independently owned and operated.
© 2016, Linda Grissette